A 10 day Online Practice for Permission + Personal Power
Instagram Course Begins January 2019
- Are you waiting for someone to give you permission to do what you truly want to do?
- Do you answer the question – ‘what do you want’ with ‘I don’t know’?
- Do you want to learn sacred tools to harness your intuition, trust your instincts and develop a path and life that celebrates your uniqueness?
- Are you waiting for a magic moment in the future where everything will feel safe and stable?
- Do you sometimes feel powerless, unsupported, alone or disembodied? Are you waiting for someone to save you?
She Wolf is a sacred 10 day journey to liberate yourself from fear, reclaim your personal power and birth your inner heroine.
The energy of the She Wolf is wild and free – fiercely independent, yet lovingly supported by and committed to her pack. She is unafraid to break away from the pack when she needs to, acknowledging she has everything within to survive challenge. She has an innate sense of confidence and magnetizes like minded social connections not from a place of fear, but from a place of knowing exactly who she is.
She re-energizes in solitude and yet stands shoulder to shoulder with her pack, feeling connected and grounded – and allowing others to support her.
She has personal power, balance and is truly liberated. She has claimed her innate powers and the powers that have been gifted to her by her privilege, and she uses this power to support her pack. Rather than looking to the future, she is embodied, now. She responds to her environment from the place where her paws meet the earth. She follows the seasons and her cycles – she eats when she is hungry, sleeps when she is tired, cares for others to who she is loyal and fights when she must. She is expressive, vocal, having a quality of tone in her voice that is unique to her – her communication and intellect are her superpowers.
She represents the part of you that is free, embodied, connected and fearless.
She Wolf is a 10 day practice and community that’s been created to help you claim your personal power and truly own what it is that you desire.
We’ve been taught over the last several hundred years that there are certain rules we must follow and roles we must play. For example, we need to be courteous, polite, beautiful, giving, calm, fit, stable, productive and successful. Many of us (myself included) have spent the best part of two decades trying desperately to conform. If we conform, we tell ourselves, we will feel safe in our bodies. We will belong. We will receive love.
But these rules and roles are littered with inconsistencies. They’ve been used to remove us from our superpowers (intuition, personal power, cycles). And they are ideals to which none of us can ever meet while also expressing our truth and individuality. And so we must make a series of choices – follow our truth, or stay safe? Express our needs, or relegate them to the needs of others? Try something different and risk being vulnerable, or stay stuck, but stable?
But what if these choices weren’t either/or? What if we could be great parents and mothers and daughters and lovers and express our needs? What if we could birth our soul work and make money? What if we could make a contribution to society and live our best lives?
To begin to dismantle these untruths and start living life, rather than waiting for the saviour, we need a few important things.
- We need a framework to interrogate these rules and beliefs – to break free of the fear of abandonment and isolation that plagues us, and keeps us separate from our innate power that is already ripe for claiming
- We need a safe space where we can give ourselves and each other permission to question, learn and grow without the perceived expectations of outsiders
- We need practices to come back to our bodies and learn that they are safe to reside in just as they are – being embodied allows us to access our truth and intuition and practice discernment to determine what it is that is OUR truth versus what is actually something that has been imposed on us from outside
- We also need a wolfpack of supporters who see and believe in us and support our wildest, craziest ideas and expressions WITHOUT CONDITION
- And we need rituals to help us rebalance our feminine energy and re-connect with the magic of the earth and the cycles that helps us navigate challenge and remember our superpowers.
She Wolf is a 10 day course delivered via instagram that has been created to help you:
- Get clear on what you really want (not what you think you want)
- Learn the beliefs and patterns that are preventing you from owning it
- Experience what unconditional love and support feels like in circle with like minded women
- Receive permission to live life on your terms rather than living life based on someone else’s expectations and fears
- Develop embodiment practices that help you navigate challenge, discern truth and work through emotion
- Reconnect with your true essence and claim back your personal power.
What’s my relationship with my She Wolf?
I’ve spent the last few years trying to carve out a life that is really aligns with my values and, I’ve found it really bloody hard! Because the conditioning and the need to ‘belong’ feels so great – I’ve often found myself repeating the same patterns of :
- looking for a 9-5 job that has no soul alignment
- looking for a university course that will be ‘the thing’ that saves me and gives me love and success
- trying to save the world or feeling like I should be doing ‘more’ socially
- not taking action until someone gives me validation
- resorting to caring for others above myself in order to avoid what it is I really want (then resenting them for it)
- playing the victim when things get a bit hard
- not taking risks
- not expressing my needs or truths or relegating my needs below the needs of others
- avoiding social connection for fear of being vulnerable
- not connecting with people I really want to for fear of being vulnerable
But my commitment to live my very own, ordinary, extraordinary life has been unwavering and as I’ve learned who I am (without all the roles I’ve played), and come to understand with compassion what keeps these patterns in place, I’ve freed myself of living a life that is based on someone else’s values and perceptions. I’ve also worked with hundreds of women and helped them to do the same.
I’ve created this course and wolfpack because I’m essentially scratching my own itch – my own desire for someone to give me PERMISSION to go after what I want. A community of women who will validate and high five me for making choices that are MINE. A pack of fiercely committed she wolves who understand that liberating ourselves on an individual level – from the stories and beliefs and conditioning that keeps us SMALL – is required to shift things on a global scale.
Will you join me?
- 2 x short daily video lessons (one theory and one practical)
- Daily journal prompts for you to share your learnings with your wolfpack
- Access to a private instagram account where me and your wolfpack are waiting to celebrate you
- Additional links and suggestions for where to dive deeper and where to get more info.
The entire course is delivered via instagram – which means that you’ll need to show up and be present daily for the 10 days. To work through the content and contribute actively you’ll need to set aside around 30 minutes for the 10 days. The link to the private instagram account, which has further instructions, will be emailed to you once you sign up.
AUD 100 ($25 from your payment will be donated to Sisterworks).
NEXT LIVE ROUND JANUARY 2019 – SUBSCRIBE TO RECEIVE UPDATES
While the copy in this sales page refers to ‘women’ and ‘she wolves’ this experience is open to gender diverse folks and anyone else that resonates with any of the copy above. All participants who agree to participate in this experience should do so on the agreement that collectively we are creating a safe place for all people to explore together – regardless of sex, sexuality, gender, disability, race – and that racism, sexism, homophobia or any other form of marginilisation, including the expectation that people will perform the emotional labour of education, will not be tolerated.
It’s also worth noting that I am a very white, able-bodied, heterosexual woman and throughout the course I will be providing links to and highlighting work of women of colour and other persons who – due to oppressive structures – you may not have come across. No discussion of power can ever be complete unless we understand our own relationship to it and how it can be used to oppress other people and groups.
What people say about working with me:
“Meg has been the confidant I never knew I needed. She just ‘got’ me and the way my mind worked – and she revealed things I didn’t even know about myself, but that now seem to explain the patterns my life has taken. I trust Meg with all of my vulnerabilities and all of my strengths. She has helped me become the independent, strong, self-nurturing woman I am today and I am eternally grateful” – Emma, QLD
“Meg facilitated a massive awakening for me through her gentle inquiry-excellent questions & sincere understanding. Her empathy & deep knowledge offered me great confidence and clarity. Cannot recommend Meg enough. Thank you!” – Alex, VIC