I am so excited to share my chat with Nicole Bijlsma from Building Biology.
Nicole is the author of the bestseller Healthy Home, Healthy Family and has been featured on every major television network in Australia. She is regularly consulted by the media to comment on health hazards associated with our homes. Nicole is an accomplished naturopath, acupuncturist and building biologist who has been in clinical practice since 1989. She is also the founder and CEO of the Australian College of Environmental Studies which was established in 1999 to educate people about the health hazards in the built environment.
Nicole is such a wealth of knowledge on all things health and wellness related. In this podcast, we cover:
- hazards in the home including electromagnetic fields, moulds and dusts
- how to prevent chronic fatigue, allergies, miscarriage and hormonal disruptions
- how to make small changes to bring about greater health in the family and home
- water filtration and why it’s important
- how to improve your skincare regime to reduce your toxic load
Listen to the podcast now
Or download the podcast: Episode 003 Nicole Bijlsma
I could have kept chatting to Nicole all day! She not only brings passion to her work, she is committed to sharing evidence-based practice that is firmly rooted in scientific and observational studies.
I hope you enjoy!
Ps – Have you downloaded your FREE Self Care E-book yet? Get it now!
Photo of Nicole – news.domain.com.au. Photograph Paul Jeffers.