This week on the podcast I interview the Wholehearted Cook – Dani Venn.
Dani and I met over ten years ago and I’m super excited to have reconnected with her. In this podcast, we chat about:
- how to fall in love with food
- simple tips for getting organised in the kitchen
- how to read nutrition labels
- what’s with the organic thing?
- being a new mum and eating whole foods
- the importance of community.
Listen to the podcast now
Or download the podcast here- Episode 004 – Dani Venn
In the podcast, we also talk about the Clean Fifteen and Dirty Dozen – a reference guide to choosing which food to buy organic or non-organic. Check out the diagram in the link for more information.
Until next week, I wish you a beautiful weekend,
Photo: courtesy of www.thewholeheartedcook.com