Women’s Yoga + Wellbeing Retreat
Come home to your sacred body + inhabit your full potential
28-30 June 2019
Hepburn Springs, VIC
Is it time to come home and land in your unique and sacred body?
You can smell the warm breakfast that awaits – hot porridge, fluffy eggs and luscious coffee. You take a look at the schedule for the day and relish the anticipation of a whole day of nourishment, rest and freedom to be you. You feel the time expand like your body yawning and stretching against the cotton sheets.
You thank yourself for gifting yourself this experience – an opportunity to inhabit your body fully – free from the limitations and obligations that have been weighing you down.
You are away from home, but you feel more at home than ever.
Homecoming is a transformational retreat to help you:
– connect with your body in a new and sacred way, learning what it needs to feel nourished, alive and vital
– reset your nervous system through restorative yoga, nature-based play and meditation practices designed for your womanly body
– recalibrate and reassess your priorities and values in order to gain clarity on your next best steps
– discover feminine wisdom including working with your cycles, the seasons and the moon in order to work + play with more joy + presence.
Your body has been communicating to you every day since you were born.
Over time, you have learned to disassociate from her wisdom, judge her external form and interrupt the flow of energy in order to keep yourself safe.
Our culture has sexualised her, exhausted her, compared her, limited her + made you believe she is unsafe to inhabit.
And yet your body – the vessel for your purpose, your creativity, your passion, your sensuality and the medium through which you are able to experience life’s great gifts – is nothing but resilient and patient.
For you, for us, it is time.
It is time, she is waiting, for you to come home.
Homecoming is a beautiful, nourishing space to land in your sacred body. A place where:
– you are celebrated and encouraged
– your body is unique, magnificent + safe
– food, movement and interactions with others are pleasurable rather than guilt or anxiety inducing
– afternoon naps are encouraged
– there is no ‘there’ to get to.
You will explore:
– feminine yoga practices including hatha, restorative and yin yoga
– mindfulness meditation, yoga nidra, breathing and other nature-based practices designed to reset the nervous system
– women’s wisdom and the power of circle
– using the wisdom of your body to prioritise and manifest your desires
– what inhabiting your body allows you to do on your empowerment journey.
We’ll use the stillness of winter and the moon cycles to rest, connect, nourish and move.
You’ll leave feeling:
– deeply connected to your body and soul
– grateful for the new soul sisters who will have your back no matter what
– deeply aligned with earth and feminine wisdom
– armed with practices you can use at home to overcome anxiety, stress and busy-ness
– firmly and safely in your body with the confidence to articulate your needs and keep firm boundaries
– lighter, more joyful and less weighed down by the world
– clear on how you can find more purpose in your life and work
– like you’ve finally come home.
Continental House in Hepburn (Victoria’s spa country) is surrounded by lush garden, forest walks and all of Daylesford’s attractions including mineral baths, sensational food and artisan shops. Just over an hour from Melbourne, the quirky country style accomodation boasts ensuites in each room, plenty of cosy common areas and open fires, a beautiful yoga space and heating to keep you toasty at night.
Meg Berryman is a yoga teacher, women’s coach and women’s empowerment educator. She leads retreats and circles in Australia and overseas and has a passion for seeing women translate their inner work into tangible social change.
This retreat is for women, those identifying as women and gender diverse folks who feel called if:
– you frequently feel burnt out and busy
– you find it difficult to stay connected, grounded and present in your body
– you desire freedom from self doubt and anxiety
– you long for meaningful friendships
– you want to end the war with your body
– you are stuck in ‘doing’ and desire more space
– you want to find pleasure and purpose without guilt
– you are seeking freedom from overwhelm + clarity on where to go next.
You will receive:
– two nights single or twin share accomodation with private ensuite
– daily yoga and meditation classes
– daily workshops and circles
– workbook and resources
– a goody bag
– all meals during the retreat (hearty, local and seasonal fare)
– mindfulness walk in the forest
– homecoming celebration dinner with bubbles
– unlimited supply of dark chocolate, strong coffee and belly laughs.
You also have the option of adding a massage or Turkish bath to your package.
Early bird available until Feb 15
10 places left
Single Share – $900 pp or three monthly payments of $300
Twin share – $750 pp or three monthly payments of $250
To secure your place a non refundable deposit of the first month’s payment is required. Full payment due by 1 May
2019. Payment plans only available until April 1 2019. Places limited to keep the experience sacred. Want to pay in full? Email me.
Cancellation policy: deposits are non refundable. If you cancel outside 90 days, full refund will be provided. Between 90 and 30 days before retreat, 50% (minus deposit) will be refunded. Less than 30 days, no refund available.
For one, two or three + guests
Imagine waking up in beautiful spa country in central Victoria. You peer out your window and take in the cool, bright morning. Cockies screech overhead and you stretch out, feeling deeply into your body as you contemplate the day ahead.
You make a simple breakfast with the basket of local goods provided – eggs, honey on toast and a big, steaming cup of tea. Your Air BnB accommodation is still warm from the night before, enveloping you in comfort like a big, hearty, country hug. You gaze over your personalised schedule for the day and smile as you remember why you are here – you are here to unfurl, to evolve and to transform. And this is the perfect place to do so.
A personalised retreat for you, you and a friend, or a small group of friends is a once in a lifetime investment to learn the power of ritual, mindfulness, yoga and coaching in allowing you to discover and embody the woman you are truly meant to be.
Everything is individualised – from your accomodation style (want to bring your pets? love French colonial style?) to the schedule, to the other practitioners I invite in to assist you break through to the next chapter.
The retreats combine ritual, meditation, yoga, coaching + other modalities and aim to empower you on your path to discovering self worth and your soul gifts/life purpose.
Choose from three options and personalise the rest, based on an in-depth phone call with me and pre-retreat questionnaire:
Pause: A Mindfulness Retreat
Overcome stress, anxiety and overwhelm by getting clarity on what your body is telling you and learning the game-changing art of mindfulness + meditation. Options include sound healing, forest bathing, yin or restorative yoga + creative pursuits.
Wellness: A Yoga + Vitality Retreat
Learn what YOUR body, mind and soul need to thrive as you explore embodiment, movement, nutrition and behaviour change . Options include naturopathy, Ayurveda, osteopathy, yoga (various modalities available), embodiment practices and nutrition.
Purpose: A Retreat for your Soul
Discover your purpose, passion and soul’s gifts – and learn your unique blueprint for creating social change in the world. Options include coaching, aromatherapy, desire mapping, vision board creation, hatha yoga, embodiment practices and emotional release.
These weekend retreats are held in Central Victoria’s spa country, with your Air BnB arranged by me and booked to be within half an hour of Daylesford. Daylesford is home to the beautiful mineral springs, as well as beautiful regional produce, great shopping + a plethora of healers and massage therapists.
They are designed to uplift, empower and inspire you! This is not a retreat where we will fix you, punish you or find all the things wrong with what you are doing right now. It’s all about helping you see and own all the glorious things you already are, as well as helping you to magnify the impact you want to have in the relevant areas of your life – your social impact, your wellbeing, your relationships, your mothering journey or your career.
– pre-retreat questionnaire and phone call + chance to review itinerary
– 2 nights accommodation in a self-catered AirBnB (can be pet friendly or matching your signature style)
– daily personalised meditation and/or yoga, coaching and workshops with relevant practitioners at your accommodation
– a spa treatment as decided by you at a local spa worth $250
– all materials including worksheets and journals
– dinner on Friday night and daily breakfasts
– welcoming and closing ritual and ceremony
– 1 x follow up coaching call and 2 page pdf report of next steps
– a goodie bag of seasonal local edible treats and other personalised gifts for your journey
– pre-retreat homework if required
What’s not included
– transport to/from the venue and to the day spa
– some meals (lunches + Saturday dinner – town is close by and can easily be driven to, or you can self cater)
– trips/entry to mineral springs or local tourist attractions
Friday 2pm: Arrive and settle in
Friday afternoon: Free time/optional trip to mineral springs
Friday 5pm: Intention setting ritual + Ayurvedic dinner (based on body type profile)
Saturday 9am: Meditation + Yoga
Saturday 10-11:45am: Coffee + Coaching
Saturday 12pm: Lunch in town
Saturday 1:30pm: Spa treatment
Saturday 3:30-5:00pm: Free time and reflection homework
Saturday 5pm: Naturopath Appointment
Saturday 6pm: Wine + Coaching
Sunday 7:45am: Yoga + Meditation
Sunday 8:30-10:30am: Coffee, Coaching and Farewell Ritual
Sunday 11:00am: Check out + Forest Bathing/integration/embodiment work
This is deep work for those women looking to break through wellness issues, magnify their social impact or discover their soul’s purpose. For groups of women, it’s an incredible opportunity for you to create and share a meaningful, connective, intimate and life-changing small group retreat with your besties – empowering each other to transform and grow in this beautiful setting. This is for women who are ready to do the inner work, so they can own their gifts and be the change they want to see in the world. After this weekend… life will never be the same again!
One-one retreat: AUD 1950 per person
Group of two: AUD 1600 per person
Group of three +: AUD 1400 per person
* For groups of 1 and 2, all accommodation will be single share. For groups of 4 +, accommodation may be group share.
Get in touch to discuss your retreat! A few weekend options left for 2018.