Women’s Yoga + Wellbeing Retreat
Come home to your sacred body + inhabit your full potential
28-30 June 2019
Hepburn Springs, VIC
Is it time to come home and land in your unique and sacred body?
You can smell the warm breakfast that awaits – hot porridge, fluffy eggs and luscious coffee. You take a look at the schedule for the day and relish the anticipation of a whole day of nourishment, rest and freedom to be you. You feel the time expand like your body yawning and stretching against the cotton sheets.
You thank yourself for gifting yourself this experience – an opportunity to inhabit your body fully – free from the limitations and obligations that have been weighing you down.
You are away from home, but you feel more at home than ever.
Homecoming is a transformational retreat to help you:
– connect with your body in a new and sacred way, learning what it needs to feel nourished, alive and vital
– reset your nervous system through restorative yoga, nature-based play and meditation practices designed for your womanly body
– recalibrate and reassess your priorities and values in order to gain clarity on your next best steps
– discover feminine wisdom including working with your cycles, the seasons and the moon in order to work + play with more joy + presence.
Your body has been communicating to you every day since you were born.
Over time, you have learned to disassociate from her wisdom, judge her external form and interrupt the flow of energy in order to keep yourself safe.
Our culture has sexualised her, exhausted her, compared her, limited her + made you believe she is unsafe to inhabit.
And yet your body – the vessel for your purpose, your creativity, your passion, your sensuality and the medium through which you are able to experience life’s great gifts – is nothing but resilient and patient.
For you, for us, it is time.
It is time, she is waiting, for you to come home.
Homecoming is a beautiful, nourishing space to land in your sacred body. A place where:
– you are celebrated and encouraged
– your body is unique, magnificent + safe
– food, movement and interactions with others are pleasurable rather than guilt or anxiety inducing
– afternoon naps are encouraged
– there is no ‘there’ to get to.
You will explore:
– feminine yoga practices including hatha, restorative and yin yoga
– mindfulness meditation, yoga nidra, breathing and other nature-based practices designed to reset the nervous system
– women’s wisdom and the power of circle
– using the wisdom of your body to prioritise and manifest your desires
– what inhabiting your body allows you to do on your empowerment journey.
We’ll use the stillness of winter and the moon cycles to rest, connect, nourish and move.
You’ll leave feeling:
– deeply connected to your body and soul
– grateful for the new soul sisters who will have your back no matter what
– deeply aligned with earth and feminine wisdom
– armed with practices you can use at home to overcome anxiety, stress and busy-ness
– firmly and safely in your body with the confidence to articulate your needs and keep firm boundaries
– lighter, more joyful and less weighed down by the world
– clear on how you can find more purpose in your life and work
– like you’ve finally come home.
Continental House in Hepburn (Victoria’s spa country) is surrounded by lush garden, forest walks and all of Daylesford’s attractions including mineral baths, sensational food and artisan shops. Just over an hour from Melbourne, the quirky country style accomodation boasts ensuites in each room, plenty of cosy common areas and open fires, a beautiful yoga space and heating to keep you toasty at night.
Meg Berryman is a yoga teacher, women’s coach and women’s empowerment educator. She leads retreats and circles in Australia and overseas and has a passion for seeing women translate their inner work into tangible social change.
This retreat is for women, those identifying as women and gender diverse folks who feel called if:
– you frequently feel burnt out and busy
– you find it difficult to stay connected, grounded and present in your body
– you desire freedom from self doubt and anxiety
– you long for meaningful friendships
– you want to end the war with your body
– you are stuck in ‘doing’ and desire more space
– you want to find pleasure and purpose without guilt
– you are seeking freedom from overwhelm + clarity on where to go next.
You will receive:
– two nights single or twin share accomodation with private ensuite
– daily yoga and meditation classes
– daily workshops and circles
– workbook and resources
– a goody bag
– all meals during the retreat (hearty, local and seasonal fare)
– mindfulness walk in the forest
– homecoming celebration dinner with bubbles
– unlimited supply of dark chocolate, strong coffee and belly laughs.
You also have the option of adding a massage or Turkish bath to your package.
Single Share – $1050 pp or three monthly payments of $350
Twin share – $825 pp or three monthly payments of $275
To secure your place a non refundable deposit of the first month’s payment is required. Full payment due by 1 June
2019. Payment plans only available until April 1 2019. Places limited to keep the experience sacred. Want to pay in full? Email me.
Cancellation policy: deposits are non refundable. If you cancel outside 90 days, full refund (minus deposit) will be provided. Between 90 and 30 days before retreat, 50% (minus deposit) will be refunded. Less than 30 days, no refund available.