Yoga for Burnout
21 October: 10am-12pm
Prana House, Thornbury
A workshop for women seeking balance, energy and fulfilment
- The anatomy of burnout and what your body wants you to know
- How to stimulate the vagus nerve to get your body out of the stress response
- How to bring more balance into your life by employing simple, free tools to restore your body, mind and soul
- How to re-introduce movement after a period of illness
- How to interpret what your body is telling you so you can honour it before you get burnt out.
$50 per person
Picnic at Hanging Rock
A vision workshop for women
Hanging Rock Reserve, Newham
2 December 2017
Join Yoga Teacher and Women’s Empowerment Coach Meg Berryman for a morning of yoga, sisterhood, grazing, dreaming and creating. Meg specialises in helping women in the social sectors prevent and recover from burnout.
Reconnect with your feminine through a nourishing barefoot slow flow yoga practice and a grounding meditation. Over a beautiful morning tea be guided to reflect on your 2017 and create your unique vision for 2018.
Enjoy the beautiful natural surroundings, soak up the Vitamin D and connect with your sisters in a supportive, open environment.
Leave feeling inspired, connected, grounded and with a new awareness of how you can fight stress and fatigue and connect with your feminine nature on a daily, monthly and annual basis.
Ticket price includes journal and pen, morning tea, yoga class and a vision workshop.
Please bring a yoga mat and cushion, or request one to be provided for you.
Please note that Hanging Rock Reserve (55 minutes north of Melbourne CBC) charges $10 entry per car. This is not included in the ticket price. We encourage you to carpool and can help you find a lift if you need.
$65 per person
Book now using the Paypal link below. Places extremely limited.
Want to learn more about how mindfulness can change your life? Read here.