In this week’s podcast episode, I chat with my friend – budding Naturopath, Project Manager and Nutrition and Wellbeing Educator Tamsin Casey on how to live a values based life.
We chat about:
- reality versus fantasy and how to find meaning in challenge
- how to find your values
- how to make small, meaningful changes to find more fulfilment, health and purpose
- treechanging and the importance of your environment
- leaving a corporate job and why it’s OK to go back
- why women shouldn’t bio-hack their way through life
- how to not get bogged down in unimportant things
- how to find safety in change.
We really wanted to evoke a feeling of sitting down in my office having a glass of wine with us – to make sure that we are being real, and not creating a false fantasy or projecting our lives as perfect. I think the result is a relateable, honest conversation about how scary change can be, and how to find a sense of safety and support through the constant evolution that is life.
We hope you enjoy!
Listen here or on Itunes
Or download the full episode here – https://beyondbeingwell.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/Episode-009-Living-a-values-based-life.mp3
To follow Tamsin’s adventures, check out @tamsincasey on instagram.
Thinking about career and purpose? Would you like to co-create something with me?
The basis of all of my teaching and coaching work is mindfulness. It is the gift that allows us to truly see what is happening and to work out not only the patterns that keep us stuck, but the opportunities to move forward too. I currently have a limited number (8 remaining) of personalised Career and Purpose coaching sessions available – for women who are looking to evolve whilst still feeling safe. Pivot is a session where we talk about how to build on all that you’ve experienced in order to move forward – with one foot firmly planted and one eye on the road ahead. It’s a radical concept in a personal change industry obsessed with huge epiphanies, starting from scratch and wild decisions. When you invest in Pivot, you’ll receive:
- a pre-call questionnaire to help me intuitively feel into how best to help you, and to help you get clear on what you want out of our time together;
- a 90 minute session on the phone or skype with me;
- a workbook to work through during our call and afterward
- e-mail support following our call including recommended practices and rituals to work with.
We will tune into your powerful feminine gifts in order to find clarity on where you are being drawn, and together we will work through the blocks that are standing in your way. It’s a beautiful, compassionate session that will set you up for a soul-aligned 2018 and I’d love to invite you to share this sacred time together. You can book using the Paypal link here.